ASUS Zenfone 5Z, the company’s latest flagship device, has been launched in the Philippines.
This device is one of the first smartphones to come with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor — a chipset that’s expected to power almost all of the flagship handsets that will be coming out this year.
Unlike the Zenfone 5 2018, the Zenfone 5Z will not be available for purchase just yet. It is set to become available by June, with a price tag of Php29,995.
Besides the processor, one of its main highlights belongs in the camera department. There is an 8-megapixel shooter in front and a 12-megapixel + 8-megapixel wide-angle dual cameras set up on the back. The primary camera is also equipped with 4-axis optical image stabilization.
The company also adapts the display notch trend on the ASUS Zenfone 5Z. Other than that, ASUS is also joining the bandwagon by introducing a slew of AI capabilities on this device.
ASUS Zenfone 5Z Specs
- Android 8.0 Oreo, ZenUI 5.0
- 6.2-inch FHD+ IPS display 2246 x 1080 resolution, ~401ppi
- 90% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass
- 2.8GHZ Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor
- Qualcomm Artificial Intelligence Engine
- 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 64GB/128GB/256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 2TB
- 12-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (120-degree wide-angle) dual cameras, 4-axis OIS, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- AI Scene Detection, AI Photo Learning, Real-Time Portrait and Beautification
- Fingerprint scanner, Facial recognition
- X20 Gigabit 4G LTE modem
- WiFi 802.11 ac, 2×2
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Stereo speakers, Smart Amp
- Weight: 155g
- Colors: Meteor Silver, Midnight Blue
- Battery: 3300mAh non-removable battery