Cherry Mobile has introduced its brand new budget smartphone, the Aqua S9.
The Cherry Mobile Aqua S9 boasts a shiny design available in Black, Fusion Sky, Flare Red, Jade Green, and Aqua Blue. We also have an oblong glass on the back, which houses the quad-camera setup led by a 13-megapixel main shooter.
On the front, we have a 6.52-inch HD+ screen, with a waterdrop notch for the 8-megapixel selfie camera. It doesn’t come with a fingerprint scanner, so you’d be relying on the front camera for the face unlock to work.
Under the hood, the Aqua S9 is powered by an unnamed 1.6GHz octa-core processor, possibly a Unisoc SC9863A chipset. It’s bundled with 4GB of RAM, a roomy 64GB of expandable storage, and probably its best feature, the enormous 5,000mAh battery that charges via the USB Type-C port.
The Cherry Mobile Aqua S9 has an official price of Php3,999. It will be available on Cherryshop.com.ph any moment now. But if you want something more powerful, you can check out the Aqua S9 Max.
Cherry Mobile Aqua S9 Specs
- Android 10
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.52-inch HD+ TrueView display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 1.6GHz octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel (depth) + 2-megapixel (mono) + 2-megapixel (AI) raer cameras, LED flash
- Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 165 x 76.3 x 9.5mm
- Weight: 115g
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery