After quite some time, Cherry Mobile has released a brand new smartphone. Meet the new Aqua S9 Max.
Let’s talk about the elephant in the room. The Cherry Mobile Aqua S9 Max looks a lot like the Redmi Note 8 Pro. Thankfully, the powerful MediaTek Helio G90T processor was also carried over.
The CPU is partnered with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It also comes with an enormous 5,130mAh battery, which charges using the 18W fast charger plugged through the USB Type-C port.
On the front, we have a 6.53-inch FHD+ screen, with a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera. While on the back, we have four cameras and a fingerprint scanner.
The Cherry Mobile Aqua S9 Max has an official price of Php9,999. But as a pre-launch offer, you can get it for only Php6,999 from November 26 to 27. It also comes with a wireless speaker, game controller, and tempered glass. The special offer is exclusive to Cherry’s own e-store.
Cherry Mobile Aqua S9 Max Specs
- Android 10
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.53-inch FHD+ TrueView display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, 394ppi
- MediaTek Helio G90T octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali G76 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.86 x 77.05 x 10.15mm
- Weight: 216g
- Colors: Jade Green
- 5,130mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging