Cherry Mobile Flare 5 is the cheapest among the new Flare smartphones unveiled today.
Even though it’s a budget handset, Cherry Mobile has made the effort to let consumers get a taste of the AMOLED. On the inside runs an octa-core MediaTek SoC, together with a Mali T720 graphics and 3GB of RAM.
There’s only 16GB of internal storage but it supports microSD of up to 64GB. A 16-megapixel BSI camera with phase detection autofocus sits at the back while an 8-megapixel shooter is located in front. Other features include 700MHz support, 3.5mm headphone jack, and 2500mAh battery.
Cherry Mobile Flare 5 Specs
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby (micro)
- 5-inch AMOLED Display, 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, ~294ppi
- 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- expandable via microSD card up to 64GB
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.0
- 16-megapixel camera with BSI, PDAF and flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- GPS, A-GPS
- G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor
- 2500mAh non-removable battery
Cherry Mobile Flare 5 will soon be available for a price of only Php5,499.