Cherry Mobile is about to launch another smartphone.
New Cherry mobile smartphones began showing up in retail stores even before their official announcement. It used to happen before but it’s through the company’s own brochure and marketing materials, but it seems like the devices found their way to the stores faster. The phone was spotted in a Cherry Mobile store at SM City San Mateo.
The Cherry Mobile Flash is running on the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS, and is powered by an octa-core chipset. There’s only 2GB of RAM here, so the Cherry Mobile Flare X is a bit better on the specs side.
SEE ALSO: Cherry Mobile Flare XL 2.0 Review
Cherry Mobile Flash Specs
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS Display, 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, 401ppi
- 1.3GHz octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 16-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 4G LTE
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2800mAh battery
The Cherry Mobile Flash is now available in select Cherry Mobile stores, kiosks, and dealers nationwide for only Php5,999.