Doogee is known for its over-the-top budget phones. Hence we’re expecting nothing less from its latest release, the Doogee S96 Pro.
You can already tell that the Doogee S96 Pro was built to be roughed up just by the design itself. This device has all the credentials: IP68, IP69K, and MIL-STD 810G ratings that assures extreme ruggedness.
It can withstand being under 1.5 meters of water for up to 30 minutes, and can even be submerged by up to 5 meters deep and the camera would still work. It can also survive being dropped in concrete by 1.8 meter high.
Speaking of which, it features a 20-megapixel night vision camera. It uses an extra sensitive Sony IMX350 sensor, four infrared lights, and four led lights. It basically lets you take pictures in pitch-black scenarios.
The rest of the specs is aligned with its personality. There’s the enormous 6,350mAh battery, a convenient side-mounted fingerprint scanner, an extra customizable physical button, and a respectable MediaTek Helio G90 processor with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
You can get the Doogee S96 Pro in AliExpress for a price of USD299.99 (around Php14,500).
Doogee S96 Pro Specs
- Android 10
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.22-inch HD+ LCD display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~270ppi
- MediaTek Helio G90 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G76 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card
- 16-megapixel selfie camera
- 48-megapixel + 20-megapixel (Night Vision) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, 4x infrared light, 4x LED lights
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Custom physical button
- 4G LTE
- GPS, BDS, GLONASS, Galileo
- Colors: Fire Orange, Army Green, Mineral Black
- IP68, IP69K, MIL-STD-810G waterproof, dustproof, shockproof
- 6,350mAh battery, 24W fast charging, 10W wireless charging