Xiaomi has released a brand new high-end phone in China dubbed as the Redmi K30S.
As you’ve probably noticed by now, the Redmi K30S looks very similar to the Mi 10T. That’s because they are the same devices. The K30S is a rebranded version of the Mi 10T meant for the Chinese market.
That’s why we’re getting the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 flagship processor. There’s also the fast 144Hz 6.67-inch display, three rear cameras led by a 64-megapixel main sensor, and 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
The only key difference here is in the RAM and storage configuration. The K30S comes with 8GB of RAM with an option between 128GB and 256GB of storage.
- Xiaomi Mi 10T vs POCO F2 Pro: Specs Comparison
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro vs Realme X3 SuperZoom: Specs Comparison
As for the price, the Xiaomi Redmi K30S starts at CNY2,599 (around Php18,700) for the 8GB/128GB configuration and CNY2,799 (around Php20,100) for the 8GB/256GB model. It will be available in China starting November 11. Meanwhile, those of us in the Philippines and other markets can get the Mi 10T or 10T Pro, instead.
Xiaomi Redmi K30S Specs
- Android 10, MIUI 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~395ppi
- 144Hz adaptive refresh rate, HDR10+, 500-nits brightness
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 20-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.9, PDAF) + 13-megapixel (f/2.4, ultra-wide) + 5-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Dual super linear speakers
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6
- Bluetooth 5.1
- dual-band GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- IR Blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 216g
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (front and back), Aluminum frame
- Colors: Lunar Silver, Cosmic Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W wired charging, fast wireless charging, Reverse wireless charging