After a couple of leaks and rumors, the Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro are finally official.
UPDATE: The Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro are now official in the Philippines. Check out their latest prices and full specs here.
Both are pretty much the same devices. For one, they are the first smartphones to come with a smooth 144Hz refresh rate. It’s adaptive, too, so you won’t constantly running at 144Hz and drain your battery. The device can intelligently switch between 48Hz, 60Hz, 90Hz, and 120Hz depending on what you’re doing.
They also share the same flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, but not the 865 Plus version. Both are juiced by a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. There’s also the stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio, and X-axis linear vibration motors.
Their only key difference are in the cameras and RAM/storage configuration. The Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro has a 108-megapixel main camera, 8GB of RAM, and an option between 128GB and 256GB of storage.
On the other hand, the vanilla Mi 10T downgrades the main camera to a 64-megapixel main shooter and will be available in 8GB and, oddly, 6GB of memory. While the storage is capped at 128GB.
Both devices do share the same 13-megapixel ultra-wide, 5-megapixel macro, and 20-megapixel front-facing cameras.
The Xiaomi Mi 10T has a price of EUR499 (around Php28,400) for the 6GB/128GB model, while the 8GB/128GB is at EUR549 (around Php31,300). On the other hand, the Mi 10T Pro retails for EUR599 (around Php34,100) and EUR649 (around Php36,900) for the 8GB/128GB and 8GB/256GB versions, respectively. Its release date in markets like the Philippines is yet to be announced.
Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro Specs
- Android 10, MIUI 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~395ppi
- 144Hz adaptive refresh rate, HDR10+, 500-nits brightness
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor
- Adreno 650 GPU
- Mi 10T: 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB
- Mi 10T Pro: 8GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB
- 20-megapixel front camera
- Mi 10T: 64-megapixel (f/1.9, PDAF) + 13-megapixel (f/2.4, ultra-wide) + 5-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Mi 10T Pro: 108-megapixel (f/1.7, PDAF, OIS) + 13-megapixel (f/2.4, ultra-wide) + 5-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Dual super linear speakers
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6
- Bluetooth 5.1
- dual-band GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- IR Blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 216g (Mi 10T), 218g (Mi 10T Pro)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (front and back), Aluminum frame
- Colors: Lunar Silver, Cosmic Black, Aurora Blue (Mi 10T Pro exclusive)
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W wired charging, fast wireless charging, Reverse wireless charging