Xiaomi just released the new Mi 10T Lite, the very first smartphone to be powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G.
As the name suggests, the Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite is the cheaper counterpart of the Mi 10T and 10T Pro. Its latest Snapdragon 750G chipset offers about 20% CPU and 10% GPU improvements over the Snapdragon 730G, and equipped with the same 5G modem that the Snapdragon 765 has.
There’s a 6.67-inch FHD+ LCD screen on the front, with a 120Hz refresh rate — a decent compromise over the 144Hz of its bigger brothers. There’s a punch-hole on the middle for a 16-megapixel selfie snapper. While on the back, you can spot a similar camera config to the Mi 10T: 64MP, 8MP, and two 2MP main cameras.
The Mi 10T Lite also borrowed the 33W fast charger of the Mi 10T series, but downgrades the battery to 4,820mAh.
You can get the Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite for a starting price of EUR279 (around Php15,800) for the 6GB/64GB model, and EUR329 (around Php18,700) for the 6GB/128GB. It will be available in select markets starting October 13. Xiaomi Philippines is actively promoting the Mi 10T series on their social media pages, so we expect it to arrive in the country very soon.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite Specs
- Android 10, MIUI 12
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~395ppi
- 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, TUV Rheinland certified, 450-nits
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (IMX 682, f/1.9, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- 4G LTE, 5G
- Dual-band GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, BDS, A-GPS
- IR Blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 165.38 x 76.8 x 9mm
- Weight: 214.5g
- Colors: Rose Gold Beach, Atlantic Blue
- 4,820mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging