The Honor Magic 3 Pro Plus has been introduced as its best smartphone to date.
Introduced alongside the Magic 3 and 3 Pro, the Honor Magic 3 Pro Plus shares a couple of the same hardware from its siblings. But to justify the “Plus” title, it has a couple of extra tricks up its sleeves.
The most obvious one is the design. It highlights the large, semi-hexagon camera glass on the back with subtle racing strips that bend as its reaches the cameras. It’s built with Nano Ceramic material that comes in Black and White.
Speaking of cameras, the main upgrade here is the larger 50-megapixel Sony IMX700 1/1.28-inch sensor, versus the IMX766 1/1.5-inch of the Pro. Other than that, everything is pretty much the same.
The Honor Magic 3 Pro Plus has a price of EUR1,499 (around Php89,200) and will be available soon.
Honor Magic 3 Pro Plus Specs
- Android 11, Magic UI 5, Google Mobile Services
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.76-inch FHD+ OLED display, 2772 x 1344 pixel resolution, 456ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus octa-core processor
- Graphene + VC liquid cooling
- 12GB RAM
- Adreno 660 GPU
- 512GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 13-megapixel + ToF front cameras
- 50-megapixel (IMX700, f/1.9, omnidirectional PDAF) + 64-megapixel (mono, f/1.8) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 64-megapixel (3.5x telephoto, 100x digital zoom, OIS) rear cameras, LED flash
- IMAX video recording technology
- In-display fingerprint scanner, 3D Face Unlock
- Stereo speakers, DTX: X Ultra sound algorithm
- No headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Ultra Wideband (UWB)
- Dimensions: 162.8 x 74.9 x 9.9mm
- Weight: 236g
- Colors: Ceramic Black, Ceramic White
- IP68 dust and water resistant
- 4,600mAh non-removable battery, 66W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, Reverse wireless charging