HONOR has brought not one, but two smartphones to the Philippines. One of them is an entry-level device, the HONOR X6.
The HONOR X6 boasts a couple of specs you’d expect from a budget smartphone. For starters, it comes with a humble MediaTek Helio G25 octa-core processor, with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage.
On the front, we have a 6.5-inch display with only an HD+ pixel resolution. A traditional waterdrop notch is on top to hold the 5-megapixel selfie camera.
To make up for the other specs, the X6 boasts a sharp 50-megapixel main shooter, joined by a 2-megapixel macro lens and a depth sensor.
A side-mounted fingerprint scanner doubles as a lock/power switch for security. Keeping the lights on is a 5,000mAh battery.
Of course, it does come with Google Mobile Services thanks to the full Android 12 operating system with the brand’s Magic UI 6.1.
The HONOR X6 with the sole 4GB/64GB variant will retail for Php7,490 and will be available come October 29.
Honor X6 Specs
- Android 12, Magic UI 6.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 270ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G25 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.66 x 75.13 x 8.68mm
- Weight: 194g
- Colors: Midnight Black, Titanium Silver, Ocean Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery