Honor just launched the X9 5G carrying an enormous screen, fast charging, and a 5G-equipped processor.
The Honor X9 5G features a gigantic 6.81-inch FHD+ IPS display with a 1388 x 1980 pixel resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, and 240Hz touch sampling.
Its 4,800mAh battery is not the biggest for its class, but it does come with 66W SuperCharge support.
The selfie camera sits behind a punch-hole cutout, creating a clean and almost bezel-less surface. On the back, we have a Huawei Mate 40-like circular camera layout that houses a 48-megapixel main shooter and two 2-megapixel sensors.
Honor is selling the X9 5G in Malaysia for MYR1,099 (around Php13,500). Sales outside the country are yet to be announced.
Honor X9 5G Specs
- Android 11, Magic UI 4.2
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.81-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2388 x 1080 pixel resolution, 385ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM, +2GB via virtual RAM expansion
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 128GB internal storage
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 166.1 x 75.8 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 189g
- Colors: Titanium Silver, Midnight Black, Ocean Blue