Huawei’s latest top-tier midrange phone, the Nova 9, has made its way to the Philippines.
Introduced abroad back in September, the Huawei Nova 9 carries a couple of high-end specs for the price. It has a vibrant OLED panel with a fast 120Hz refresh rate and a responsive 300Hz touch sampling. It also brags a 66W fast wall adapter, which Huawei claims can give a full charge in just 38 minutes on its 4,300mAh battery
This thing also has a pixel-packed 50MP main camera, partnered with an ultra-wide lens, macro, and depth sensor. And since it uses an OLED panel, it utilizes an in-display fingerprint scanner for security.
As expected, the device will run on Huawei’s own HarmonyOS 2.0. It also lacks 5G connectivity despite its Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor.
The Huawei Nova 9 has an official price of Php23,999. You can pre-order the device from November 18 to 25 on Huawei’s own website to get the Starry Blue model (pre-order exclusive), as well as a free FreeBuds 4 worth Php3,490 and Huawei Cloud credits that have a total value of Php9,449.
Huawei Nova 9 Specs
- HarmonyOS 2.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.57-inch FHD+ OLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, 392ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 4G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 642L GPU
- 256GB UFS internal storage, non-expandable
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.9, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160 x 73.7 x 7.8mm
- Wight: 175g
- Colors: Starry Blue, Black
- 4,300mAh non-removable battery, 66W fast charging