Huawei has officially unveiled their latest smartphone, the Honor V8.
The Honor V8 comes with dual-rear cameras, just like the widely popular Huawei P9. It runs on a 2.3GHz octa-core CPU and a massive 4GB of RAM. The base storage is only 32GB but it can support a microSD of up to 128GB. A higher variant is also available, sporting a 2.5GHz octa-core processor, 64GB of internal storage and a Quad HD display.
Huawei Honor V8 Specs
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow w/ EMUI 4.1
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.7-inch Full HD Display; 5.7-inch Quad HD display
- 2.3GHz / 2.5GHz Kirin 950 octa-core CPU
- Mali-T880 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage, microSD up to 128GB
- Fingerprint scanner
- 12-megapixel dual-rear cameras with LED flash
- 8-megapixel front facing camera
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4G+, VoLTE
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Gray, Silver, White, Pink, Gold
- 3,500mAh battery
The two variants of Honor V8 will be available in China starting at 2,299 Yuan (~Php16,500) for the base model. The Honor V8 with NFC costs 2,499 Yuan (~Php18,000) while the high end Quad HD variant is priced at 2,799 Yuan (~Php20,000).
[Source: Honor CN]