O+ USA has announced their first ever smartphone running on Google’s latest Android OS.
It took a while before the company jumped into the Marshmallow party but it’s finally here. The O+ M is an entry-level smartphone which aims to let users taste the joy of having the latest version of Android.
O+ features a 5-inch HD IPS display and is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor plus 1GB of RAM. It has a 16GB built-in storage and like other O+ android phones – it comes with a free Sandisk 16GB microSD card.
O+ M Specs
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 5-inch HD IPS Display, 1280×720 resolution, 294ppi
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD (free 16GB)
- 8-megapixel autofocus main camera with flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- 3G, HSPA+
- GPS, A-GPS
- Doodle Control, Air shuffle, Anti-theft
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 71.2 x 8.5 mm
- 2500mAh battery
O+ M will be available in all O Plus stores, kiosks, and dealers for only Php4,395. It’s available in two colors: Pure white and Macchiatto Gold.