Infinix launched a new and pretty packed midrange phone, the Hot 10.
The Infinix Hot 10 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G70 octa-core processor, which is built from a 12nm process. That’s the same chip found on the Note 7. It’s bundled with a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of expandable storage.
We then have a low-resolution 6.78-inch HD+ screen on the front, which will allow the chipset to flex even more.
It then has a generous 5,200mAh non-removable battery, accompanied by an 18W fast charging. On the downside, the charger connects via the old microUSB port instead of the newer type-C.
There’s a punch-hole on the top left off the screen for the 8-megapixel selfie camera.
While on the back, there are the quad-cameras. There’s the 16-megapixel main shooter, with three less-interesting 2-megapixel sensors. No ultra-wide lens.
The Infinix Hot 10 has an official price of INR9,999 (around Php6,600). It will be available in India starting October 16 through the e-commerce site Flipkart. Its release details in other market, especially here in the Philippines, shall be announced soon.
Infinix Hot 10 Specs
- Android 10, XOS 7
- Dual SIM, Dual stand by
- 6.78-inch HD+ IPS display, 1640 x 720 pixel resolution, 264ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G70 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel punch-hole front camera
- 16-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (macro, 4cnm) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) + 2-megapixel (low-light video) rear cameras, Quad LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Headphone jack, DTS Surround Sound
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Dimensions: 171.1 x 77.6 x 8.88mm
- Weight: 204g
- Colors: Amber Red, Moonlight Jade, Ocean Wave
- 5,200mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging