Infinix Hot 10s was just launched in the Philippines as one of the hottest devices in the market.
The Infinix Hot 10s is an entry-level smartphone that features an enormous 6.82-inch HD+ IPS screen, with a smooth 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling.
It also features an equally enormous 6,000mAh battery, but only with 10W charging.
Under the hood, it’s powered by a Mediatek Helio G85 octa-core processor. It then runs on the latest Android 11-based XOS 7.6 software.
The Infinix Hot 10s has a price of Php5,990 for the 4GB/64GB and Php6,990 for the 6GB/128GB variant. If that’s not affordable enough, you can get either model exclusively on Shopee from June 15 to 18 with a Php500 discount.
Infinix Hot 10S Specs
- Android 11, XOS 7.6
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.82-inch HD+ IPS display 1640 x 720 pixel resolution, 263ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) + AI rear cameras, Quad-LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 171.5 x 77.5 x 9.2mm
- Colors: Heart of Ocean, Morandi Green, Purple, Black
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charger