The Infinix Hot 7 Pro was just revealed in India, and it packs some pretty bizarre features.
With the Infinix Hot 7 Pro, you’re getting a MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor. But unlike other devices with this processor, like the Realme C2, this one comes with a whopping 6GB of memory. Infinix also rigged it with up to 64GB of storage.
This device is big in numbers. Besides its generous memory, it also has a quad-camera setup. There’s a 13-megapixel primary camera on the back, which has a wide aperture of f/1.8.
Meanwhile, there’s a 13-megapixel selfie snapper on the front, with an f/2.0 aperture. Both cameras are bundled with 2-megapixel depth sensors for the bokeh effect.
But then again, the Infinix Hot 7 Pro is still a low-end device. A proof to that is its HD+ screen, which is inferior to the FHD+ displays that we usually see on smartphones with 6GB of RAM.
It’s still impressive, nonetheless, as it has a large 4,000mAh battery and runs on Android 9 Pie with the brand’s XOS 5.0 interface.
Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs
- Android 9 Pie, XOS 5.0
- Dual SIM
- 6.2-inch HD+ IPS display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~271ppi
- 2GB/3GB/6GB RAM
- IMG PowerVR GE8320
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 13-megapixel (f/2.0) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) front cameras
- 13-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE, HSPA+
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- FM radio
- Headphone jack
- Dimensions: 156 x 75 x 7.9mm
- 4,000mAh battery
The Infinix Hot 7 Pro will retail for INR9,999 (~Php7,500) in India starting June 17.