Infinix Philippines brings another bang-for-the-buck phone to the country. Check out the new Note 11S.
For a quick recap, the Infinix Note 11S was first introduced weeks ago and it is all about gaming boasting a MediaTek Helio G96 octa-core processor. Plus, a fast and enormous 120Hz 6.95-inch screen with a 180Hz touch sampling for improved sensitivity.
The impressive parade of specs doesn’t stop there. This sub-Php10,000 smartphone also boasts a large 5,000mAh battery, 33W fast charging, and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for a cleaner look.
If those are not enough, the device also has an ultra-sharp 50-megapixel main camera, joined by less-impressive two 2-megapixel sensors. Video calls and selfies are handled by the 16-megapixel camera in the front.
The Infinix Note 11S has an SRP of Php9,990 in the Philippines. It’s exclusively available on Shopee this November 30 with a discounted price of Php8,990 from 12MN-1:59AM and 12NN-1:59PM. It will also have a special Php800 discount from November 30 to December 1, also at Shopee.
Infinix Note 11S Specs
- Android 11, XOS 10
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.95-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2460 x 1080 pixel resolution, 386ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling
- 2.05GHz MediaTek Helio G96 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- ARM G57 MC2 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (AF, f/1.6) + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel rear cameras, quad-LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 173.06 x 78.37 x 8.7mm
- Colors: Haze Green, Mithril Gray, Symphony Cyan
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging