Infinix subtly introduced the Note 11s abroad, and like its cousins, it boasts maxed-out numbers in the specs list.
For starters, the Infinix Note 11s boasts an enormous 6.95-inch FHD+ screen with a 120Hz high refresh rate for smooth visuals. Whether the Helio G96 processor can support the ultra-fast screen at full capacity is a different story, though.
The said screen has a TUV Rheinland certification for safety, as well as the 33W fast charger for the 5,000mAh battery.
It also has virtual RAM expansion technology, which borrows 3GB of space from the storage for an extra RAM boost.
It then features a very sharp 50-megapixel main camera, joined by two 2-megapixel sensors. It also has a quad-LED flash if you really have to use it.
On the front, we have a 16-megapixel camera for selfies and video calls.
The Infinix Note 11s is listed in Thailand for a price of THB6,999 (around Php10,600). Release details in the Philippines are yet to be announced.
Infinix Note 11s Specs
- Android 11, XOS 10
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.95-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2460 x 1080 pixel resolution, 386ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling
- 2.05GHz MediaTek Helio G96 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- ARM G57 MC2 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (AF, f/1.6) + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel rear cameras, quad-LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 173.06 x 78.37 x 8.7mm
- Colors: Haze Green, Mithril Gray, Symphony Cyan
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging