Infinix has subtly made the Note 30 VIP available in the Philippines by listing it on their official Shopee and Lazada pages.
Fancier than the Note 30 and 30 5G, the new Infinix Note 30 VIP features a premium 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass protection.
Under the hood, it is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8050 processor, with generous 12GB of RAM, up to 21GB of dynamic RAM expansion, and 256GB of storage. Keeping the lights on is a 5,000mAh battery with a flagship-level 68W wired and 50W wireless charging support.
Infinix threw in a sharp 108-megapixel main camera on the back joined by two 2-megapixel sensors, while on the front, we have a 32-megapixel selfie snapper with dual flash.
The Infinix Note 30 VIP has a price of Php13,999 on Shopee and is now available in Magic Black and Glacier White. Oddly, it’s listed in Lazada for a higher price of Php14,099.
Infinix Note 30 VIP Specs
- Android 13, XOS
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 395ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate
- 3.0GHz MediaTek Dimensity 8050 octa-core processor
- 12GB RAM
- Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, non-expandable
- 32-megapixel front camera, dual-LED flash
- 108-megapixel + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, quad-LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers, JBL-tuned
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.3
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Magic Black, Glacier White
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 68W wired, 50W wireless charging