Infinix put up the Zero 5G for sale before its local launch on March 28, revealing its local price and specs.
The Infinix Zero 5G is now up on the brand’s official store in Shopee, where the device will be exclusively available. The smartphone has a listed SRP of Php11,990 with a discounted price of Php10,999. It will come with 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and will be available in Skylight Orange, Horizon Blue, and Cosmic Black.
That price could easily disrupt the segment. As you know, this first 5G phone from the company is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor.
We also have a Find X-like design on the back that holds the triple camera setup that consists of a 48-megapixel main shooter and even a 13-megapixel telephoto with a 2x zoom for portraits.
On the front, we have a large and fast 6.78-inch 120Hz screen. There’s also a speedy 33W charging for the 5,000mAh battery. The rest of the specs are listed below.
Infinix Zero 5G Specs
- Android 11, XOS 10
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.78-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2460 x 1080 pixel resolution, 396ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 500-nits peak brightness
- 2.4GHz MediaTek Dimensity 900 5G octa-core processor
- Heat Pipe Thermal Module 2.0 & 3-D Cooling Master
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, +3GB via virtual RAM expansion
- Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 128GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel + 13-megapixel (2x telephoto) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, dual-tone flash
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 168.73 x 76.53 x 8.77mm
- Weigh: 199g
- Colors: Skylight Orange, Horizon Blue, Cosmic Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging