Lenovo is starting to develop a habit of rebranding Motorola phones and make them their own. That’s exactly what happened with the new Lenovo K13.
This one is a full-fledged entry-level phone. It’s powered by a UNISOC SC9863A processor, with 2GB of RAM, and 32GB of expandable storage.
There’s a pretty straightforward design on the back with a fingerprint scanner and dual cameras. While on the front, there’s a 6.52-inch HD+ screen with a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera. As a bonus, it has an IP52 rating for dust and splash resistance.
The Lenovo K13 is now available in Russia for RUB7,777 (around Php5,300).
Lenovo K13 Specs
- Android 10 Go Edition
- Dual SIM, Dual standby, Hybrid
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 1.6GHz UNISOC SC9864A octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- IMG8322 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.0, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 75.9 x 9.2mm
- Weight: 200g
- Colors: Tahiti Blue, Coral Red
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging