Lenovo just introduced a couple of new hardware, including the all-new Lenovo Pad Pro 2022.
The new Lenovo Pad Pro 2022, launched alongside the Legion Y70, was made for work, play, or entertainment. It is powered by a MediaTek Kompanio 1300T octa-core processor, joined by either 6GB or 8GB of RAM with a single storage option: 128GB.
It then has a loaded display. It is large at 11.2-inches, colorful with its OLED panel, smooth with its 120Hz refresh rate, responsive thanks to the 360Hz refresh rate, and comes with HDR10+ certification and Dolby Vision technology.
Complementing the impressive display is the quad speaker setup. Two on each sides for a stereo setup and comes with Dolby Atmos technology.
There’s an 8-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls, while a 13-megapixel rear snapper is included for casual snaps. It then has a decent 8,200mAh battery with 30W fast charging.
All those hardware is crammed inside a body that’s only 6.8mm thin and weighs 480g. Software is handled by the Android 12-based ZUI 14.
The Lenovo Pad Pro 2022 has a price of CNY2,199 (around Php18,100) for the 6GB/128GB and CNY2,499 (around Php20,500) for the 8GB/128GB. Both only have WiFi connectivity, no word yet for the LTE models. You can get it with a dedicated QWERTY keyboard that comes with a stand or a Lenovo Stylus — both are sold separately.
Lenovo Pad Pro 2022 Specs
- Android 12, ZUI 14
- 11.2-inch FHD+ OLED display, 2560 x 1080 pixel resolution, 267ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 1920Hz PWM dimming
- HDR10+, Dolby Vision, DCI-P3, 600-nits peak brightness
- TUV Rheinland certification
- MediaTek Kompanio 1300T octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 4x stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- No headphone jack
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- USB Type-C, Display Output
- Thickness: 6.8mm
- Weight: 480g
- Colors: Gray, Gold
- 8,200mAh non-removable battery, 30W fast charging