Lenovo Philippines has announced the arrival of their latest affordable smartphone.
The Lenovo Vibe K5 was first released in India with a price of Rs 6,999 or a little over Php4,900. Unfortunately, Lenovo decided that we Filipinos should get a significantly higher price tag of Php6,999. Why? Maybe because of taxes and other expenses, but we can never be sure.
The overall package is not too shabby, but it’s not great either. The Lenovo Vibe K5 features a 5-inch HD screen, octa-core chipset, 2GB RAM and large 2750mAh battery. What makes it special is the Dolby Atmos enabled speakers which help in producing good audio output from the device.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Specs
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- 5-inch IPS LCD Display, 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, 294ppi
- 1.4GHz Snapdragon 415 octa-core processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- GPS, A-GPS
- Bluetooth 4.1, FM Radio
- 13-megapixel autofocus main camera with flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- USB OTG
- Dimensions: 142 x 71 x 8 mm
- Weight: 142 g
- 2750mAh removable battery
Lenovo Vibe K5 is now available on all Lenovo stores, kiosks, and dealers nationwide for Php6,999.