There’s no stopping Samsung in unveiling more Galaxy smartphones.
Along with the Galaxy J2 2016 and Galaxy J Max, Samsung has announced another budget-oriented smartphone – the Galaxy J1 Ace Neo. Now that sounds familiar, right? It’s because Samsung used these names over and over before, but they’re combining them now to one mouthful name.
The Galaxy J1 Ace Neo features a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED WVGA display, quad-core CPU, and 1GB of RAM. There’s only 8GB internal storage (4.4GB available to consumer), but it’s easily expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card. The battery is quite low at only 1900mAh, but that’s okay because this has an energy-efficient AMOLED panel and low resolution so it won’t have problems in that department.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Neo Specs
- 4.3-inch WVGA Super AMOLED Display, 480 x 800 pixel resolution
- 1.5GHz Quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 5-megapixel rear camera,LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Dimensions: 130.1 x 67.6 x 9.5 mm
- Weight: 131g
- 1900mAh battery
There’s no information about the OS and price of the phone as of the moment.