There are tons of midrange smartphone options around. But if you looking for something more premium, but don’t want to spend too much for a high-end one, then you can opt for devices like the Lenovo Z5s.
Packing some capable hardware and stunning design, the Lenovo Z5s hopes to provide all your performance needs, while still looking really fine.
It headlines a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor, with an Adreno 616 graphics, and 4GB/64GB, 6GB/64GB, and 6GB/128GB memory and storage configurations.
The device is sandwiched in Corning Gorilla Glass, while on the front we have a tiny waterdrop notch on top that’s home to a 16-megapixel selfie camera.
On the back we have a 16-megapixel primary shooter, an 8-megapixel that can do 2x optical zoom, and a 5-megapixel depth-sensing sensor. This makes the Lenovo Z5s the first smartphone from the company to have a triple rear camera setup.
Lenovo Z5s Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ZUI10
- Dual SIM, Hybrid
- 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~409ppi
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 16-megapixel (wide, f/1.8)) + 8-megapixel (2x telephoto, f/2.4) + 5-megapixel (depth-sensing) triple rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Headphone jack
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.5 x 7.85
- Weight: 172g
- Colors: Titanium Crystal Blue, Starry Gray, Honey Love Orange
- 3,300mAh non-removable battery, 15W fast charging
The Lenovo Z5s will go on sale starting December 24 in China, with pre-order starting now. The 4GB/64GB model (only in Starry Gray) retails for CNY1,398, while the 6GB/64GB model will be at CNY1,398.
The 6GB/128GB (only in Orange) is going to be a limited edition release and will arrive signed by popular Chinese actor Zhu Yilong.