Smartphones with 5G connectivity immediately become more affordable and accessible — possibly even faster than ISPs rolling out 5G coverage. That’s the reason why we have devices like LG K92 5G.
The evolution of 5G smartphones is all thanks to chip makers striving to create cheaper 5G-enabled processors. One of them is Qualcomm, who created the Snapdragon 690 processor of the latest LK K92 5G. Albeit, it only works in sub-6 5G.
It’s then partnered with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. Plus, a 4,000mAh battery with a USB-C charger. We then have a large 6.7-inch IPS screen on the front with a punch-hole for the selfie camera.
The design on the back is quite interesting. It doesn’t seem to have a camera bump. Instead, all four lenses are sitting flush on the glass. Uniquely, the quad-LED flash is on the other corner.
Those in the United States can get the LG K92 5G for a price of USD395 (around Php19,100) via AT&T starting November 6. You can also get it for as low as USD350 on select carriers in the US. Meanwhile, its international release is yet to be announced.
LG K92 5G Specs
- Android 10
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.7-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~393ppi
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 5G octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 619L GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 5-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor), Quad LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 166.4 x 77.2 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 202.4g
- Colors: Titan Gray
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, Quick Charge 4.0