Meizu brings their latest high-end device in the Philippines in time for the holiday season.
The new Meizu 16th sports a flagship Snapdragon 845 processor, with 6GB of RAM, and 64GB of fast UFS 2.1 storage. It also has a large 6-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen, and a pair of speakers for a stereo listening experience.
It also comes with a special water cooling thermal solution, so you can game longer without having to worry about experiencing any overheating issues.
The Meizu 16th has an official price of Php25,990 here in the Philippines. You can now pre-order it on MemoExpress, Rulls, and Meizu stores nationwide. Those who will pre-order the device can get a free Meizu portable wireless speaker that’s valued at Php2,000. Meizu is also throwing in a free clear case, earphone, tempered glass screen protection, and an umbrella.
Meizu 16th Specs
- Android 8.0 Oreo, Flyme 7 OS
- 6-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ display, 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~402ppi
- 89.57% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 64GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 20-megapixel front camera
- 12-megapixel + 20-megapixel dual rear cameras, OIS, 3x optical zoom, laser autofocus, f/1.8, 6-LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, AI face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- mEngine 2.0
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band, MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS, SBAS, QZSS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 150.5 73.2 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 152g
- 3,010mAh non-removable battery