One of Moto’s new budget smartphones is now here. After it went official last month, we now have the Moto C in the Philippines thanks to Lazada.
For a quick rundown, the Moto C was launched together with the Moto C Plus. Both of which are aimed at the budget market. The two doesn’t have all the bells and whistles that most higher-end smartphones have. Instead, Moto focused on rigging the two with only the most essential and useful features.
For starters, the device has a low-res 854 x 480 resolution display. While it is clearly not the sharpest screen of all, it’s large 5-inch screen real-estate can still be utilitarian.
There’s also a decent 1.1GHz MediaTek quad-core processor, which can be capable enough to handle basic applications and casual games. The smartphone also has a 5-megapixel shooter at the back and a 2-megapixel selfie camera. But to compensate, Moto added a front-facing LED flash in case you’re really planning on taking selfies with it.
The device has two versions: a 8GB/3G and 16GB/4G variant. Disappointingly, Moto is only offering the second-rate 8GB/3G Moto C in the Philippines.
Moto C Specs
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 5-inch TFT FWVGA display, 854 x 480 resolution, ~196ppi
- 1.3GHz 64-bit MediaTek MT6737M quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- Mali-T720MP2 GPU
- 8GB/16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- 2-megapixel front camera with LED flash
- 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 3G/4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS
- microUSB 2.0
- Dimensions: 145.5 x 73.6 x 9mm
- Weight: 154g
- Metallic Cherry, Pearl White, Fine Gold, Starry Black
- 2350mAh Li-Po removable battery
The Moto C 8GB/3G version is available at Lazada for only Php3,699. It comes in four striking colors: metallic cherry, starry black, fine gold, and pearl white.