Motorola just released the new members to its budget-friendly E-series of smartphones. Meet the new Moto E22 and E22i.
Both the new Motorola Moto E22 and E22i share the same MediaTek Helio G37 octa-core processor, which will try to power their 90Hz 6.5-inch HD+ screens. They also share the same 4,020mAh batteries, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of expandable storage.
The duo is essentially one as they also have the same main cameras with a 16-megapixel resolution, which are joined by a 2-megapixel depth sensor. A 5-megapixel shooter is on the front for selfies and video calls.
As a cherry on top, they both come with side-mounted fingerprint scanners and stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos technology.
Now, the question is, what’s the difference between the two? Well, the Moto E22 runs on full Android 12 with the brand’s MyUX interface, while the Moto E22i ships with Android 12 Go Edition.
The Moto E22 has a price of EUR139 (around Php7,900) in South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Meanwhile, the Moto E22i comes in at USD129 (around Php7,300) and will be sold in Latin America, Europe, The Middle East, and the Asia Pacific.
Motorola Moto E22, E22i Specs
- Android 12 (Moto E22) | Android 12 Go Edition (Moto E22i)
- Dual SIM
- 6.5-inch HD+ display
- 90Hz dynamic refresh rate
- MediaTek Helio G37 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Water repellent coating
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Astro Black, Crystal Blue (Moto E22) | Graphite Gray, Winter White (E22i)
- 4,020mAh non-removable battery