The new Motorola Moto G50 5G has made its way in the Philippines as one of the cheapest 5G devices in the country.
Motorola initially introduced the Moto G50 5G a few days ago in Australia. It bears a trusty MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor, with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
Other notable features include a fast 90Hz refresh rate, albeit it’s capped at HD+ pixel resolution instead of the usual FHD+. Like most of its competition, it has a large 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
There’s a 13-megapixel selfie camera on the front, while on the back there’s a triple camera that consists of a 48-megapixel main shooter and two 2-megapixel auxiliary sensors.
The Motorola Moto G50 5G has a price of only Php10,495 and will be up for pre-order starting August 31. If it’s not a good steal enough, it would also come with free Lenovo HD100 headphones valued at Php1,495 when you reserve a unit.
Motorola Moto G50 5G Specs
- Android 11
- Dual/Single SIM
- 6.5-inch HD+ Max Vision IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC2
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.7, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4, macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Water-repellent design
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- ThinkShield for mobile
- Loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, LTEPP, SUPL
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 167 x 76.4 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 206g
- Colors: Metiorite Grey
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W fast charging, 15W charger included