Nokia and HMD Global are wrapping up the year by introducing their latest midrange phone, the Nokia 5.4.
The Nokia 5.4 features the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor that we’re seeing on many midrange phones today. It comes with 4GB of RAM and an option between 64GB and 128GB of expandable storage.
Like all of their releases, Nokia promised that the 5.4 would receive the Android 11 update shortly. It will most likely receive the next big update, too.
Keeping the lights on is a 4,000mAh battery with 10W fast charging. We then have a clean 6.39-inch IPS screen on the front, with a punch-hole on the top left for the selfie camera. Albeit, it only has an HD+ pixel resolution.
We then have Nokia’s signature circular glass on the back, with the rear-mounted fingerprint scanner below it.
Nokia 5.4 Specs
- Android 10 (Android 11 ready)
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.39-inch HD+ IPS display, 1560 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 610
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel + 5-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Headphone jack, Qualcomm aptX Adaptive, OZO audio
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- NFC (select markets)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.97 × 75.99 × 8.7mm
- Weight: 180g
- Colors: Dusk, Polar Night
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging
The Nokia 5.4 has an official price of EUR189 (around Php11,000) in Europe. It will soon arrive in Asia, Africa, North and South America, the Middle East, and India.