HMD Global has unveiled the new Nokia 8.3 5G, a premium smartphone that’s positioned to be a “flagship killer”.
Nokia 9 PureView was not quite the hit that HMD Global was hoping for, so the the company is returning to its old formula. The key features of the Nokia 8.3 is its huge display, ZEISS quad-camera setup, and 5G connectivity.
The Nokia 8.3 5G is equipped with a massive PureDisplay packed with FHD+ resolution, HDR panel, and Adaptive display support. A hole-punch located in the upper left corner of the screen houses the 24-megapixel selfie ZEISS camera.
On the back, there are the primary 64-megapixel shooter, 12-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel dedicated macro, and 2-megapixel depth sensors.
See also: Nokia 5310 XpressMusic resurrected in 2020
Under the hood, the Nokia 8.3 5G has the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset with support for up to 8GB of RAM. Operating system of choice is Android 10, which has a guaranteed 2 years OS upgrades and 3 months security updates.
The Nokia 8.3 5G is priced at €599 or approximately Php33,500 in the Philippines.
Nokia 8.3 5G Specs
- Android 10 One
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.81-inch Full HD+ PureDisplay, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core procesor
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB onboard storage, micro SD support
- 64-megapixel primary + 12-megapixel ultra-wide + 2-megapixel depth + 2-megapixel macro cameras, ZEISS Optics, Dual high CRI flash
- 24-megapixel front camera
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi hotspot
- 4G, 5G support
- USB Type-C
- OZO Audio
- Bluetooth 5.0, FM radio
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 171.90 x 78.56 x 8.99 mm
- Weight: 220 g
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging
Any news when Nokia is releasing 5G models in the Philippines?