HMD Global adds another practical 5G phone to its arsenal with the release of the G60 5G.
Like the X30 5G, the Nokia G60 5G is also guaranteed to receive 3 years of major OS updates, 3 years of security patches, and a 3-year extended warranty.
It also shares the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 octa-core processor, which you can pair with 4GB/64GB, 4GB/128GB, and 6GB/128GB of RAM and storage options.
Obviously, this is going to be a cheaper option for the X-series. Hence, it only has an LCD display instead of AMOLED, but it does enjoy a faster 120Hz refresh rate instead of 90Hz.
A similar 50-megapixel main camera is on the back, but the OIS has been omitted and the ultra-wide lens only has a 5-megapixel shooter. A depth sensor has been added to make up for it.
Charging is slower at 20W, but the battery has been bumped to 4,500mAh.
The Nokia G60 5G is now available in Europe for EUR320 (around Php18,000). Release details in the Philippines are yet to be known.
Nokia G60 5G Specs
- Android 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2408 x 1080 pixel resolution, 401ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 120Hz refresh rate
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 5-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 166 x 75.9 x 8.6mm
- Weight: 190g
- Colors: Ice Gray, Pure Black
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 20W fast charging