OPPO Philippines recently launched its very first tablet offering in the country, the Pad Air.
The OPPO Pad Air tries to provide the complete package without breaking the bank. For starters, it has an enormous 10.36-inch 2K screen, but only with a standard 60Hz refresh rate. It does have a 120Hz touch sampling for better responsiveness.
Powering it up is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 octa-core processor, paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage.
The battery capacity is quite decent at 7,100mAh, joined by an 18W charger to juice it up. Software is handled by the tablet edition of the ColorOS 12.1 that’s based on Android 12.
Like a lot of tablets, the Pad Air has four speakers, two on each side, for a stereo setup. A 5-megapixel camera is on the front for video calls, and on the back, we have an 8-megapixel sensor for casual snaps.
SEE ALSO: Tablets price list in the Philippines
The OPPO Pad Air will be available in the Philippines starting September 9, 2022, for a price of Php13,999.
OPPO Pad Air Specs
- Android 12, ColorOS for Pad.
- 10.36-inch 2K display, 2000 x 1200 pixel resolution, 225ppi
- 60Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling, 360-nits
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 64GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- Face unlock
- Quad speaker, Dolby audio
- No headphone jack
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 245.08 x 154.84 x 6.94mm
- Weight: 440g
- Colors: Star Silver, Fog Gray
- 7100mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging