HMD Global first released the Nokia X30 back in September. Now, it has found its way to the Philippines with a pretty ludicrous price tag.
Before revealing the price, let’s talk about the features first. The Nokia X30 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor, which carries a 5G modem and an Adreno 619 GPU.
On the front, we have a respectable 6.43-inch FHD+ screen that uses a fancy AMOLED panel at a 90Hz refresh rate. The fingerprint scanner is underneath the display
It then has a relatively small 4,200mAh battery with 33W charging support.
The X30 5G has a 16-megapixel selfie camera situated in a punch-hole on the top of the screen. On the back, we can find a sharp 50-megapixel main camera with optical image stabilization (OIS) and a 13-megapixel ultra-wide lens. No useless depth sensor.
HMD Global is shipping the X30 5G with a clean Android 12 user interface with good update support. Plus, it is made of 100% recycled aluminum and is IP6X dust and water-resistant.
Now, for the price. The Nokia X30, a Snapdragon 600-series powered smartphone, has a whopping price of Php27,990. It will be available in Nokia stores and retailers both online and offline come October 28.
Nokia X30 5G Specs
- Android 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 409ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 256GB internal storage
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (OIS, f/1.8) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide) rear cameras, LED flash
- IP6X water and dust resistant
- 100% recycled aluminum
- Under-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Cloudy Blue, Ice White
- 4,200mAh non-removable battery, 33W charging