At long last, the OnePlus 11 flagship has finally made its way to the Philippines.
If you haven’t heard, the new OnePlus 11 is one of the most interesting flagships in the market carrying Hasselblad cameras. It boasts a 50-megapixel IMX890 main shooter, a 48-megapixel ultra-wide, and a 32-megapixel telephoto lens that’s great for portraits.
Being a 2023 flagship, it’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, paired with 16GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. It also boasts a fancy 6.7-inch 1440p AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, and an under-display fingerprint scanner.
It also has a 5,000mAh battery with a whopping 100W fast charging that can fill up the device as fast as 20 minutes. You can learn more about this device in our full review.
The OnePlus 11 8GB/128GB has a price of Php45,990 in the Philippines. The 16GB RAM + 256GB storage version costs Php49,990.
OnePlus 11 Specs
- OxygenOS 13 (Global) / ColorOS 13 (China), Android 13
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.7-inch 1440p LTPO 3 AMOLED display, 3216 x 1440 pixel resolution, 525ppi
- 1Hz-120Hz adaptive refresh rate
- 3.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 octa-core processor
- Adreno 740 GPU
- 128GB/256GB UFS 4.0 internal storage, non-expandable
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (IMX890, PDAF, OIS) + 48-megapixel (IMX581, ultra-wide/macro) + 32-megapixel (IMX709, 2x telephoto) rear cameras, LED flash
- Stereo speakers, No headphone jack
- Under-display fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.3
- dual-band GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.1 x 74.1 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 205g
- Colors: Green, Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 100W fast charging