OnePlus has announced a follow-up to its flagship line. Here we have the OnePlus 11; surprisingly, a Pro model is out of the picture.
The OnePlus 11 is powered by none other than a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 octa-core processor, nothing but the cream of the crop. You have the option between generous 12GB or 16GB of the new LPDDR5X RAM standard and 256GB or 512GB of UFS 4.0 internal storage.
One key feature of this new flagship is the Hasselblad cameras. It features an improved 50-megapixel main camera that uses a Sony IMX890 sensor with OIS and multidirectional PDAF.
You’d also get a sharp 48-megapixel IMX581 sensor for the ultra-wide, with an autofocus feature as it also works as a macro lens. There’s also a 32-megapixel IMX709 shooter with a 2x telephoto lens that should be great for portraits. A 16-megapixel selfie snapper sits on the top left corner of the screen.
Speaking of the screen, the OnePlus 11 comes with a 6.7-inch 1440p display with the new LTPO 3.0 technology. It also has a variable refresh rate that can go from 1Hz to 120Hz.
It goes without saying that the device has a stereo speaker setup. Plus, an X-axis vibration matter that’s 602 cu.mm in size.
Since it’s first coming in China, the device will ship with OPPO’s ColorOS 13 with the Android 13 operating system.
Battery is rated at 5,000mAh, which is large for a flagship device. It charges via a whopping 100W adapter, albeit it lacks wireless charging.
The OnePlus 11 is available in China starting January 9 with configurations of 12GB/256GB, 16GB/256GB, and 16GB/512GB for a price of CNY3,999 (~Php32,500), CNY4,399 (~Php35,700), and CNY4,899 (~Php39,800), respectively. Its global debut will happen on February 7 while release details in the Philippines are yet to be known.
OnePlus 11 Specs
- OxygenOS 13 (Global) / ColorOS 13 (China), Android 13
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.7-inch 1440p LTPO 3 AMOLED display, 3216 x 1440 pixel resolution, 525ppi
- 1Hz-120Hz adaptive refresh rate
- 3.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 octa-core processor
- Adreno 740 GPU
- 256GB/512GB UFS 4.0 internal storage, non-expandable
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (IMX890, PDAF, OIS) + 48-megapixel (IMX581, ultra-wide/macro) + 32-megapixel (IMX709, 2x telephoto) rear cameras, LED flash
- Stereo speakers, No headphone jack
- Under-display fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.3
- dual-band GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.1 x 74.1 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 205g
- Colors: Green, Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 100W fast charging