OPPO introduces a brand new entry-level smartphone, the A11s.
The OPPO A11s is powered by a Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor. Sadly, the chip is not modern enough to have 5G connectivity.
That said, the rest of the specs match the chipset. It has an ample 6.5-inch screen with only an HD+ pixel resolution, but it does get to have a slightly smoother 90Hz refresh rate. There’s also a punch-hole on the top left for the selfie camera.
Around the back, we have three cameras: 13-megapixels and two 2-megapixel sensors. We also have the fingerprint scanner back here.
Like most budget phones, the A11s has a large 5,000mAh battery with an 18W charger.
It then ships with a slightly outdated Android 10 operating system with the brand’s ColorOS 7.2 interface on top.
The OPPO A11s start at CNY999 (around Php7,900) in China for the 4GB/64GB model, while the 8GB/128GB variant is at CNY1,199 (around Php9,400). Release details in other countries are yet to be announced.
OPPO A11s Specs
- Android 10, ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 270ppi
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor
- 4GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.9 x 75.1 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 186g
- Colors: White, Gray
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging