The OPPO A16 has been announced as the brand’s latest budget offering.
With the OPPO A16, you’re getting a MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor, a compact 6.52-inch HD+ screen, and a 5,000mAh battery. That’s a standard affair on affordable phones these days.
In addition, it has a triple camera setup on the back sans an ultra-wide led. It’s led by a 13-megapixel shooter. The design looks pretty straightforward. It has a shiny finish on the back that’s available in Crystal Black, Space Silver, and Pearl Blue. The full specs are listed below.
OPPO A16 Specs
- Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor
- 3GB LPDDR4X RAM
- IMG GE8320 GPU
- 32GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (mono) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.8 x 75.6 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 190g
- Colors: Crystal Black, Space Silver, Pearl Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery
The OPPO A16 has a price of IDR1,999,000 (around Php6,900) and is now available in Indonesia.