One of Samsung’s most value-oriented high-end phones, the Galaxy S20 FE, just got even more interesting with a new processor and price.
This new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, versus the Exynos 990 of the initial model that arrived locally in October last year which may have already been phased out.
What’s more, it actually has a cheaper price. From its SRP of Php35,990, it’s now Php8,000 cheaper at Php27,990. You can pay in cash or via installment for Php3,110 per month.
The Cloud Navy, Cloud Lavander, and Cloud Red are now available in stores, while the Cloud Orange model is an online-exclusive release.
Besides the new processor that also brought 5G connectivity, everything looks untouched. There’s still a smooth and vibrant 120Hz Super AMOLED screen, a 12-megapixel main camera with OIS, and a 4,500mAh battery. You can check the rest below.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Specs
- Android 10, Samsung One UI 2.5
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~405ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.73GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 650
- 128GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 32-megapixel front camera, AF, f/2.0
- 12-megapixel (f/1.8, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS) + 8-megapixel (telephoto, f/2.0, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical, 30X Space Zoom) + 12-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) rear cameras
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.8 x 74.5 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 190g
- Colors: Cloud Lavander, Cloud Navy, Cloud Lavander, Cloud Red, Cloud Orange (Online Exclusive)
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 25W charger, Reverse charging