Samsung’s latest high-end smartphone, the Galaxy Note 20 FE, has made its way to the Philippines.
Initially launched back in September, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Fan Edition) will feature high-end specs without the price of the Galaxy S20 series and Note 20 series.
The Galaxy S20 FE has a price of Php35,990. Online pre-orders will happen on October 9-22 and will officially launch on October 23. Those who will pre-order the device will get a free UV Sterilizer with wireless charging and a Php2,000 e-voucher.
Those who will purchase it on October 23-25, during its launch weekend, will also get the same UV sterilizer w/ wireless charging feature. It will be available in six different colors, with the Cloud White and Cloud Orange as online exclusives, and the Cloud Mint as a Smart exclusive.
With that price, you’re getting a flagship-level Exynos 990 processor, a 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS screen with a smooth 120Hz refresh rate.
There’s a quad-camera setup on the back, a 32-megapixel selfie camera in a punch-hole, IP68 water and dust resistance, and a 4,500mAh battery. You can check the full specs list below.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Specs
- Android 10, Samsung One UI 2.5
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~405ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.7GHz Exynos 990 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G77 MP11
- 128GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 32-megapixel front camera, AF, f/2.0
- 12-megapixel (f/1.8, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS) + 8-megapixel (telephoto, f/2.0, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical, 30X Space Zoom) + 12-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) rear cameras
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.8 x 74.5 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 190g
- Colors: Cloud Lavander, Cloud Navy, Cloud Red, Cloud Mint (Smart Exclusive), Cloud White (Online Exclusive), Cloud Orange (Online Exclusive)
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 25W charger, Reverse charging