OPPO has introduced the A36, a midrange phone like a lot we’ve already seen recently.
But unlike its competition, the A36 settles for a 13-megapixel main camera instead of 50-megapixels. It’s joined by a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a camera island design similar to the Reno 7 series. On the upside, it does come with a generous amount of storage, 256GB, and 8GB of memory.
On the front, there’s an 8-megapixel selfie camera peeking through the punch-hole on the top left. Speaking of which, this one has an HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate for speed and 180Hz touch sampling for smoothness.
The OPPO A36 has a price of CNY1,599 (around Php12,800). It will be available in China this January 14. No word yet if it’s coming here in the Philippines.
OPPO A36 Specs
- Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.56-inch HD+ IPS display, 1612 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 90Hz refrsh rate, 180Hz touch sampling
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4, depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 75.7 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 185g
- Colors: Blue, Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging