After teasing it for weeks, the OPPO A9 2020 has been finally made official.
The new OPPO A9 2020 is one of the most interesting addition to the line-up for years. This one boasts a stylish design, a large 5,000mAh battery, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor, and a gigantic 6.5-inch display.
We also have a quad-camera setup on the back that’s led by a 48-megapixel primary shooter and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide snapper. A 16-megapixel selfie camera is then found on the waterdrop notch on the front.
OPPO also rigged the device with a stereo speaker setup and, finally, a USB Type-C port for data transfer and charging.
We’ll be publishing our full review of this device in the coming days. For the meantime, you can check out our OPPO A9 2020 hands-on review.
OPPO A9 2020 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Dual SIM
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~270ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8- megapixel (ultra wide) + 2-megapixel (mono) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Headphone jack
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 75.6 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 195g
- Colors: Space Purple, Marine Green
- 5,000mAh battery, Reverse charging support
The OPPO A9 2020 will be available in the Philippines for a price of Php15,990. Those who blind pre-order the device will take home free XSound wireless headphones valued at Php2,099.
It will be also available for pre-order on Lazada from September 20 to 27. It will then hit the store shelves nationwide starting September 28, 2019.