After being the subject of many leaks, OPPO A9 is finally official. This newest addition to OPPO’s arsenal is powered by Helio P70 processor, similar to a lot of top midrange devices today.
The OPPO A9 boasts a 6GB of RAM with 128GB of internal storage. It also has a 16-megapixel selfie camera on the front and 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual camera on the back.
The latest device also boasts GameBoost 2.0, which optimizes the hardware and software to help deliver the best possible performance when playing games. It also comes with a generous 4,020mAh non-removable battery.
When it comes to design, the OPPO A9 flaunts a 3D gradient finish. You can get it in in Mica Green, Jade White, and Fluorite Purple.
You can take this device for only CNY1,799 (Php13,900). It will be available in China on April 30. There’s no information if this will come here in the Philippines, so all we have to do is wait and see.
OPPO A9 Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Dual SIM
- 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~395ppi
- 90.7% screen-to-body ratio
- MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual rear camera, f/2.4
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 /b/g/n/
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dimensions:162 x 76.1 x 8.3mm
- Color: Ice Jade White, Flourite Purple, Mica Green
- 4,020mAh non-removable battery