Huawei has finally unveiled its newest handset, the Huawei Y5 2019, which is a toned-down version of Huawei Y6 Pro 2019.
The Huawei Y5 2019 comes with a 5.71-inch HD+ screen and 2GB RAM. It also has a 5-megapixel front camera and 13-megapixel rear shooter. On the other hand, the Huawei Y6 Pro boasts 6.09-inch display and 8-megapixel selfie camera. It has 3GB RAM, too.
Aside from the processor and these specifications, Huawei’s latest handset and Y6 Pro 2019 are basically the same.
The Huawei Y5 2019 is powered by Helio A22 and is available in four hues: Midnight and Modern Black, Amber Brown, and Sapphire Blue. These models come in faux-leather finish (identical to the Y Max), expect the blue version.
You can experience a 3,020mAh battery capacity as well. There’s no available information regarding the release date and price of this handset.
Huawei Y5 2019 Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9
- Dual SIM
- 5.7-inch IPS HD+ display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~295ppi
- MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- PowerVR GE8320
- 16/32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8, LED flash
- HSPA+ 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- microUSB 2.0
- Dimensions: 147.1 x 70.8 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 180g
- Colors: Midnight Black, Modern Black, Sapphire Blue, Amber Brown
- 3,020mAh non-removable battery