OPPO subtly launched the new A93 in Vietnam, days after its supposed official release on October 6.
OPPO might have skipped the festivities since the OPPO A93 is only a rebranded version of the F17 Pro and Reno 4 Lite. Only this time, the 30W VOOC charging was downgraded to an 18W charger, which you’d be using to fill up its 4,000mAh battery.
Other than that, the rest of the specs are pretty much the same. There’s a 6.43-inch AMOLED screen on the front, with a pill-shaped punch-hole for the dual selfie cameras, and the in-display fingerprint scanner baked in.
We then have the quad-cameras on a 2×2 orientation at the back. It consists of a 48-megapixel main shooter, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and the obligatory two 2-megapixel sensors.
Under the hood, the OPPO A93 is powered by a MediaTek Helio P95 octa-core processor, with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
The OPPO A93 has a price of VND7,490,000 (around Php15,700) in Vietnam. Chances are, this is the unit we’ll be getting here in the Philippines, instead of the F17 Pro and Reno 4 Lite.
- Android 10, ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.43-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~409ppi
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P95 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- PowerVR GM9446
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) front cameras
- 48-megapixel (f/1.7) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel rear cameras
- Headphone jack
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.14 x 73.77 x 7.48mm
- Weight: 164g
- Colors: Magical White, Black
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging