The OPPO A94 made its global debut days before it officially launches in the Philippines.
Recently, the OPPO A94 came out in Singapore, revealing its key specs and features. From what it looks like, it’s a rebranded version of the Reno 5F that came out in Kenya a few days earlier.
Update 3/26/21: The OPPO A94 is now available in the Philippines for a price of Php13,999.
With that, expect to see the same 6.43-inch AMOLED screen, with a standard 60Hz refresh rate but a high touch sampling that can go up to 180Hz. It has a punch-hole on the top left for the 32-megapixel selfie camera. While on the back, we have four shooters starting with the 48-megapixel main camera and 8-megapixel ultra-wide.
Under the hood, there’s a MediaTek Helio P95 octa-core processor, with a generous 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and a 4,310mAh battery with 30W VOOC fast charging. You can read the full specs list below.
The OPPO A94 is available in Singapore for SGD429 (around Php15,500). Meanwhile, its price and availability details in the Philippines will be revealed on March 26, so stay tuned for that.
OPPO Reno A94 Specs
- Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Dual SIM, Dual stand-by
- 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 409ppi
- 60Hz refresh rate, 135Hz (normal) / 180Hz (Game Mode) touch sampling rate
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P95 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- IMG PowerVR GM 9446 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Headphone jack
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.1 x 73.2 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 172g
- Colors: Fantastic Purple, Fluid Black
- 4310mAh non-removable battery, 30W VOOC Charge