OPPO Philippines has officially brought their latest midrange offering in the country — the OPPO F11 Pro.
The OPPO F11 Pro is a step up over its predecessor as it now sports a 16-megapixel pop-up selfie camera. It also boasts a 48-megapixel primary camera on the back that’s partnered with a 5-megapixel depth-sensor.
Thanks to the different front camera placement, the F11 Pro was able to have ultra-thin bezels, achieving an impressive 90.9% screen-to-body ratio. The screen itself is a large 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS panel, which also allowed OPPO to cram in a large 4,000mAh battery with the latest VOOC 3.0 fast-charging technology.
See also: OPPO F11 Pro Review
Under the hood, the F11 Pro has the latest MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor, with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage.
OPPO F11 Pro Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Dual SIM
- 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~394ppi
- 90.9% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.1GHz MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G72 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel pop-up front camera
- 48-megapixel + 5-megapixel rear cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 /b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Colors: Thunder Black, Aurora Green
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, VOOC 3.0
The OPPO F11 Pro has an official price of Php18,990 in the Philippines. Pre-order will begin on March 28, 2019, it will then hit the stores April 5. Those who will pre-order the device will get a Rockspace wireless speaker valued at Php2,499.